Our annual Travel Guide is the visitor’s No. 1 resource for touring the Loop! Our 64-page, full-color guide is fully illustrated with descriptions of communities, points of interest, attractions, detailed map and directories to the Loop’s best lodging, dining, shopping and service providers. It also includes the not-to-be-missed Super Side Trips and historic byways.
There is so much to see and do here, the Travel Guide is a great aid to planning your vacation time on the Selkirk Loop, and an essential take-along companion to discover the wonderful sights and activities along the route. Get it online right now, or get a printed copy, as follows:
- View the Travel Guide now! Click to our digital flip-page edition.
- Download the Travel Guide now! Click for a PDF you can print out. (12 MB file; requires Adobe Reader.)
- Pick it up on the Loop! It’s at all visitor centers and member businesses around the Loop; simply stop and get a copy once you arrive. That saves us the mailing cost!
- Request a copy by mail. Use the form at right to request a free Guide to be sent to you in the mail. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
“Thank you so much for sending me the info on the Selkirks. What a truly lovely area. We did use the book, map and material from the website to lead us on our experience in the area. What a help! Thank you so very much.”
- Joan Stevens, Portland, Oregon
Note: Due to the high cost of postage overseas we are no longer able to send the Travel Guide outside the North American continent. For your convenience we have provided both the digital flip-page edition and a downloadable pdf.
You can download the pdf version of the Travel Guide (12 MB file). You will need Acrobat Reader to view the file and can download it here.